MARCH FAVORITES

Hello April, hello another favorites blogpost! January and December were special ones, but the month of March was extraspecial.

Song of the Month

Cold Little Heart by Michael Kiwanuka. Anyone who has watched my favorite show right now knows this song. I’m talking about Big Little Lies. The cast features Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Laura Dern, my ultimate crush Zoe Kravitz and… tadadada… Shailene Woodley, who people have compared me to (which is the most outrageous, biggest compliment ever).

Workout of the Month

Yoga. Yoga, yoga, yoga. Laura (@laurafruitfairy)* and I spent the whole month of March on Bali, Indonesia. I have gone on a spiritual journey there, starting each morning with a 90 minute yoga flow, except for when we were exploring the North of Bali and Nusa Penida.

*Definitely check her out if you don’t know her already!

Yoga Pose

Favorite Moment of the Month

Taking the road less traveled, literally (for behind the scenes, watch my story highlights ☞ “Nusa Penida”). Getting lost in the jungle of Bali and hanging with cows in the middle of rice fields while the rain was pouring down. Being at peace while being lost and embracing that feeling, two backpacks on our backs, wet hair and dirty feet. And laughing through it all.

Second Favorite Moment of the Month

You know it’s been a good month when you can think of at least ten moments you will not forget. My second favorite moment in March was definitely getting two new tattoos.

Words of the Month

Baby, I’m not afraid. I’ve been to hell and back.
I’m a free spirit, a wild child and a renegade.
I belong to nobody but myself, yet give a piece of who I am to everyone I meet.

More words and inspiration.

What’s your favorite tv series? Have you watched Big Little Lies? If not, do it and let me know what you think! Leave your IG handle and I’ll give you a shout in my Stories. ♥️

A. x

6 Comments

1. Sandra
    April 6, 2018 / 9:48 pm

What’s your favorite tv series? really love once upon a time and prison break 💛

Have you watched Big Little Lies? nope 🙈

IG: sandranyjo

• April 6, 2018 / 9:59 pm

I actually started watching Once Upon A Time back in Costa Rica in 2015 but I never finished it and I have yet to watch Prison Break!
      Big Little Lies is amazing. xx

2. Flora
    April 6, 2018 / 10:02 pm

I loved your stories from Bali! You looked so happy and healthy ( both physically and mentally!) I like “cold little heart” as well and now I really want to watch big little lies ! Thank you for your positivity, your ability to always make me laugh and your absolute stunning aesthetic photos 💕
    Lots of love
    Flora (@florali_)

P.s Never stop sharing your “Dance it out Videos” please they are the best! 🙏🏻

• April 7, 2018 / 1:21 am

Hey Flora,

so so glad you enjoyed them! We were high on vibes and energy and sunshine. Dancing makes everything better and sometimes saves me when I’m down. I’m so happy it has the same effect on you. Always always #danceitout. 🌈
      xoxo

3. Tammie
    April 11, 2018 / 4:39 pm

I love yoga! I also love this photo of you! It’s so cute! What’s the name of that pose? 😊 ah to be high on energy and sushine!!! 😍 You make me want to go to Bali! (Also I did not see this blog on Bloglovin,yet) 😘

• April 13, 2018 / 9:18 pm

Thank you so much! so in German you’d call it “Libelle” which translates to “dragonfly” but I don’t know the official name!
      thanks for letting me know, Bloglovin is fixing the issue ♥️